Now or for the future …..
Situated in a coastal town in East Sussex, Seaford sits on the south coast of England. Lying east of Newhaven and Brighton and west of Eastbourne, there are 36 1-bedroom bungalows, 4 2-bedroom bungalows and 1 2-bedroom house all maintained to a good standard offering sheltered accommodation with a sense of community within a secure setting.
- Retirement Living to maintain independence with Security and Peace of Mind.
- Scheme Manager and Maintenance Manager, onsite 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri, 24hr Community Alarm Service.
- Access to well-maintained communal grounds with a fishpond and communal greenhouse.
- Local half hourly bus service giving access to Eastbourne, Seaford. Brighton and surrounding areas. Major rail links can be picked up from Seaford train station.
- Frequent social activities in the communal lounge, which Include; Bingo, Coffee mornings, Fish & Chip suppers and other regular events. Communal lounge is also available to hire for small family functions.
- Social Housing/ Affordable Rents.
- Excellent GP Surgeries.
- Lovely seaside location.
There are no current vacancies